Looking to Advance your skills in lips? Look no further this course is especially designed to take Dermal Filler injections to the next level
AM I ELIGIBLE?
This course is designed for medics and non-medics who are qualified in Foundation Dermal Filler and have been practicing for 6 months. If you’re not injectable trained, you can attend our beginners course, Ultimate Aesthetics, to gain this qualification before attending Advanced Anti-Wrinkle injectables.
Choose a suitable course date and pay quickly and easily online via our secure check out.
Models, covering all of the required case studies, will be provided. Click here if you would like to be a model for one of our courses.
All our courses are fully accredited and certified by CPD. A certificate will be issued upon completion of the course which is fully insurable with Insync Insurance.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Learn with Medical Academy in the East Midlands. Expand your dermal lip filler skills with our Lip Masterclass. This course is solely dedicated to advancing your skills and teaching you an array of lip injectable techniques. After your training you will be confident and qualified in the following techniques:
• Vermillion border contouring
Our Signature Medical Academy mon Coeur /my heart lips
• Lip Volume
• Canula Techniques
• Lip Tenting to create a fuller, volumised and taller lip
• Nano-Droplet Technique to create volume in the centre of lips
• Russian Lips – made up of Nano-Droplets and Tenting Technique to create fuller, natural lips
• Russian Dolly Lips, volumised
• Keyhole Pout to create triangle pout in lipshape
Upon completion of this course you will be issues a certificate which is certified by CPD in the following areas:
Select a course below based on your previous experience
INJECTABLE TRAINED & CERTIFIED
• Must have been practicing injectables for at least 6 months.
• If you’re not injectable trained, you can attend our beginners course, Ultimate Aesthetics, to gain this qualification before attending this course.
*Proof of qualifications required for ‘Injectables Trained’ and ‘Qualified Medic’ courses. You will not qualify for the ‘Qualified Medic’ course without having already qualified. Currently studying to be a medic will not be classed as a qualified medic.