This advanced injectable treatment is a non-invasive solution to bold, painful veins.
WE ACCEPT TOTAL BEGINNERS
With no knowledge of the medical or beauty realm, this is the course for you. We place you onto our home pre study to complete your Anatomy and Physiology online which will gain you entry onto the course.
Choose a suitable course date and pay quickly and easily online via our secure check out.
Models, covering all of the required case studies, will be provided. Click here if you would like to be a model for one of our courses.
All our courses are fully accredited and certified by CPD. A certificate will be issued upon completion of the course which is fully insurable with Insync Insurance.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Learn and train at Medical Academy East Midlands Sclerotherapy, the art of injecting superficial unsightly veins (spider veins only) with solutions that are constituted to causing the obliteration of the lumen of the vein through adhesion, damage or scarring.
Although there are other treatment modalities to try and eradicate these small veins, Medical Sclerotherapy Treatment is very precise and can be applied in specific areas without interfering with adjacent areas.
During Sclerotherapy training you will cover the following
• Observational Learning
• Educator demonstration & explanation by our Qualified Experienced Clinicians
• Practical Workshops
• Hands on learning with our Medic trained tutor with demonstrations and explanations of the treatment
You will Learn
• Understanding eccentric versus concentric compression
• Understand possible causes of varicose and spider veins
• Indications and contraindications
• Side effects and pain management
• Client consultation & management
• Thorough consultation process
• Full overview of anatomy
• Complications and contraindications
On completion of this course with Medical Academy East Midlands you will receive certification and the confidence to offer your patience this great treatment for vein removal
Upon completion of this course you will be issues a certificate which is certified by CPD in the following areas:
Select a course below based on your previous experience
INJECTABLE TRAINED & CERTIFIED
• Must have been practicing injectables for at least 6 months.
• If you’re not injectable trained, you can attend our beginners course, Ultimate Aesthetics, to gain this qualification before attending this course.
*Proof of qualifications required for ‘Beauty Level 3 Qualified’ and ‘Qualified Medic’ courses. You will not qualify for the ‘Qualified Medic’ course without having already qualified. Currently studying to be a medic will not be classed as a qualified medic.